Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Leaving Tulum...

Getting ready to go to Playa del Carmen to meet Juan Carlos. I like Tulum, but I am ready to continue my adventures! 
The last two days have been low-key, mostly hanging out around the hostel talking to fellow travelers and getting their advice on other places to go! The hostel I am in is nothing special, but its clean and the people are friendly. I have slept and showered and organized my things. Now my backpack is back in its cage and ready to go!!
I am not sure how to edit my google map from my ipad... It seems there is no editor fuction in the google maps app. Anyway Juan Carlos and I will make our plans together so I am not sure where I will be. All I know is I need to be in Antigua, Guatemala by March 10. Either we will go through Mexico via Campeche, Palenque, and San Cristobal, or we will go south through Belize via Caye Caulker, San Ignacio, and Flores. We will see.
I think my spanish is improving a little bit, its nice that the local people are patient and helpful when I try to communicate in spanish. Unlike French people who immediately discover that you are not a native French speaker and switch to English.
It is really hot. I am ready to head to the highlands in a few days and cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment